Wednesday, November 19, 2008

I'm so impatient!

Everything seems to be taking FOREVER to grow this year or is it just my imagination? I have had lovely green tomatoes on my tomato bushes for what feels like forever and they just don't seem to want to turn red! Do they know that I am waiting, hovering ready to pounce on them as soon as they turn red or what? My seedlings seem to be growing painstakingly slow if at all, the capsicums don't appear to be doing much at all either. My rockmelon and pumpkin seedlings have finally grown a third leaf! I'm so impatient! I'm busting to see more output for all the input we have done!

BUT I did actually get to pick a nice handful (175g) of beans today to add to my teeny stash in the freezer and there seems to be quite a few baby ones so that is something! I worked out that I have 14 climbing beans planted so I would hope that I am going to get a lot more yet :) And the worms seem to be thriving, which is good.

Patience is a virtue...

2 comments:

Unknown said...

Hi Karen, you will find that by the end of December you will have so much produce, that you will be giving it away.

BTW, thanks for being a regular reader of my blog. I am going to add you to my blog roll.

Gav

Karen said...

Thanks Gavin - I needed to hear that! Maybe if I stop looking at it every day it might seem to happen faster LOL!