Wednesday, November 12, 2008

Homemade Present for a Friend

I have a very talented and very lovely friend who is making me a quilt for the end of my bed for my birthday. (I told you she was lovely). Well, I wanted to make her something in return but I haven't really been blessed in the creativity department but I really wanted to make something - to put in the time, effort and love as she has. The only hobby I occasionally get to indulge in is scrapbooking. So I decided to make her a scrapbook calendar. I couldn't afford to buy much in the way of nice accessories unfortunately so I had to use what I had - which wasn't much! Because of this I am a little disappointed in them and I sincerely hope she won't be disappointed. I've agonised over whether it is good enough to give to her so much that I don't think I will make something for someone again in quite some time! A few shots:








5 comments:

Robin said...

Hey these are terrifc, i think you friend will love them

Cheers
Robin
aka WillyWagTail on Simple Savings

Karen said...

Oh I hope so Robin! Thankyou!

Anonymous said...

If you had made it for me I would have loved it!!! so keep on doing what you are doing and enjoy!!!

nellbe said...

I think they are great!

Karen said...

Thank you lovely people!