Sunday, November 23, 2008

Another favourite organisation trick....

Why oh why did I not do this sooner?





I don't know about you but we tend to have dozens of cords that belong to who-knows-what. Well I sat my husband down one day and we went and sorted out what cord belonged to what. I promptly labelled them, tied an elastic band around them to keep them neat and now I don't have to go and ask my DD13 every time I want a particular cord if I have the right one or not!!

So simple, but oh so much easier.

4 comments:

A Vision Splendid said...

Hi karen,

I have tagged you for a green living meme. See my blog for details.

Unknown said...

Nice tip Karen. I now know what I am doing this weekend!

BTW I tagged you with
The Tree of Happiness


Enjoy.

Gav

Karen said...

BusyWoman, thank you for your tag but when I read it I thought I'm nowhere near ready to answer those questions because I have really only just begun my journey on trying live in a more environmentally friendly way and I have a loooonng way to go LOL! I have so many new things I wish to implement in my life and I can only do it one step at a time. If I try to implement too many things all at once I know I will give up because it was too hard! Baby steps for me! I'm hoping to learn more from the likes of yourself and Gavin and Rhonda and all of the other lovely blogs I have the privilege to visit and learn from. Hopefully in a year's time I will be in a lot better position to answer these questions.

nellbe said...

Looks great! I have done a similar thing, it makes life so much easier!