Wednesday, February 11, 2009

Needing a kick....

Oh what is wrong with me?  I know I am sick to death of this hot weather - I feel so frustrated because I can't get outside and work on my vegie patch where everything is pretty much dead except for the capsicums and one sick cherry tomato bush!

And I have lost all interest in my housekeeping or anything for that matter.   I feel frustrated and tired and I feel like I need a holiday (which is not going to happen for at least another year).  Does anyone else have times like these??

3 comments:

nevyn said...

Yes, yes and yes!

I'm sick of the heat, the humidity, anything that requires me to move in said heat and humidity and don't get me started on the prickly heat I've had for nearly 3 months.

A holiday would be nice except it would stress me out even more :-)

Teena said...

You are so not alone, sounds like an occasional day of mine too.

xoxoxoxo

Karen said...

Thank you for listening to my pathetic whinge - a trouble shared is a trouble halved (is that right LOL?) I'm feeling better already!