Wednesday, February 25, 2009

I've been slack!

Oh my goodness, I've been so slack lately.  I've been fighting a sore throat for what seems like weeks now but I think it has finally gone but now my asthma is playing up!  I went through and thoroughly cleaned out my bedroom just in case some dust was setting me off!

Well, I'm up to Day 18 without using shampoo!  I must say I haven't really noticed a difference in my hair other than perhaps, more so in the beginning at least, it has a bit more body but I'm hoping that is due to it not being coated in goodness-knows-what from the shampoo and conditioner and not because it is damaged from the bi-carb soda!?  LOL 

When I washed it with shampoo I had to do it every day.  I make my hair go every second day now (will just tie it up if it's not looking too crash hot).  I have not really had to deal with "greasies" thankfully!
So for now I am going to keep on going with the bicarb (1 tablespoon disintegrated into cup of water and thoroughly rubbed into scalp) and rinse with Apple Cider Vinegar (1 tablespoon mixed in cup of water and poured over after).  Will keep updating progress.

I have done absolutely nothing in the vegie garden.  I'm really letting it all just die off now ready to start again.  My DH is going to take some holidays in March and that is when we will really get stuck into it again as well as all the other jobs that need doing around here.  Why does there seem to be so many of them!?  I'm hoping we may be able to get our chicken house built then too :)

Bye for now!

No comments: