Monday, December 1, 2008

Cleaning.....ugh!

Cleaning is not a favourite word of mine and certainly not my favourite thing to do. But I have found a way to actually make it a little more enjoyable. I have been downloading things to my MP3 to listen to whilst I work.

Lately I have been listening to some interesting sermons from www.sermonaudio.com by Dr John Barnett which I know wouldn't be a lot of people's cup of tea but nevertheless I feel as though I am achieving two goals at once - getting the cleaning done and learning something. And the best thing is sometimes I have to FIND extra things to clean or declutter because I have finished cleaning before whatever I have downloaded has! LOL.

Now I am sure there are lots of interesting MP3 downloads out there in internet land on living frugally, being green, etc so if you know of any please let me know as I haven't had time to really have a good look!

Happy Cleaning!

2 comments:

Teena said...

Lol...2 peas in a pod... I just loaded up the cd player when I started a room with a couple of disks I downloaded and just CLEANED when I was doing my challenge.
xoxoxox

Karen said...

Snap! Makes the time pass faster doesn't it?